Monday, August 2, 2010

Scars vs tattoos

I had this grand plan when I came home to get a tattoo, but I’ve apparently decided to go with unintentional scarification instead.
What this means is I am a klutz and will be returning to Canada with more lasting marks than I left with.
A couple of days before I left on the trip I managed to perform minor surgery with my razor on my leg. That is turning into a nice scar.
When I arrived in Kajo Keji County, Southern Sudan, I literally fell out of the back of a truck, resulting in another nice scar.
And this morning while again shaving my legs – I think I know what the hazard is here – I managed to cut up my left lower back on the faucet. Please don’t as me how as I am not even sure.
While trying to perform first aid on my back and hip I realized, this is one of those times it would be nice to travel with someone.
Actually at the rate I am going, I’m going to need to start traveling with my own medical trauma team.
So much of my body is now marked up, I’m not going to have space for a tattoo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll go with you! :)

fakeworld said...

Bigg boss season 15 is going to start at the end of September. Before this it will
be telecasted on OTT. Visit us to watch BB15 OTT and Colors Tv complete episodes free.
bigg boss 15 voot online
bigg boss 15 hd episode