Friday, July 16, 2010

Leg room..

I must have gained some bad flight karma laughing about flights on my way to Calgary, Thursday.
The plane between London and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia had about 6 inches of leg room from the end of one seat to the back of the next. I've never felt so crammed into a plan in my life and of course we were delayed for 45 minutes on the ground in London allowing me to discover the number of uncomfortable positions I'd be able to wedge myself in for the flight.

.. six hours later, I was so desperate for leg space I'd give away someone else's first born for it. I've had my legs cramp and had the flight attendant hit them with the dinner cart, the duty free cart, the breakfast cart, the drink cart...

Apparently the plane to Juba is smaller. Oh, good.

1 comment:

wickedconsuelo said...

hmmm, you are a leggy lass...can you sit cross legged for some of the way?